Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update 4

This guy was playing some music outside of The Franklin Institute on Saturday, and he saw me take his picture. He said "everybody's taking pictures, nobody's giving me money." I did end up giving him a bit.


Catching the droplets- I used a shutter of 1/500 I believe. I took a few but liked this one because of the background.
Stairs at The Franklin Institute.
The original door of the Eastern State Penitentiary.


Al Capone's cell- look how decorated. I found it very interesting that all of the inmates had flushing toilets and heating at a time when the majority of people used outhouses, but this wasn't for comfort- it was to maintain separation between the inmates which was constantly monitored.
Gross- rotted toilet paper?
Not a great pan- I think I will keep trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment